Practice Areas

The attorneys at Cornell Farrow Healea, LLC can help the victims of those injured by the negligence of others. Our attorneys provide dependable, resourceful and creative client service for people injured in automobile or motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, boating accidents, defective products cases, and medical malpractice. Contact us for a free consultation about your right to recover damages in a serious accident or negligence case in Missouri.

Cornell Farrow Healea, LLC defends your rights for all types of criminal charges including felonies and misdemeanors.  Our Jefferson City lawyers have extensive experience to represent you when you are charged or arrested as well as with criminal appeals and post-conviction relief.

Cornell Farrow Healea, LLC represents injured workers in Missouri for Workers’ Compensation claims.  If you are injured on the job, contact an attorney at our office immediately to be informed of your rights and the process you must follow to receive the financial benefits you are due.

Mediation and Arbitration are both forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution aimed at assisting parties in dispute to arrive at an agreement outside of the court system. Cornell Farrow Healea, LLC is one of the few area firms with extensive experience in this area. Contact the firm for a free initial consultation to see if this might be an appropriate and cost-effective option for you.

Civil Litigation deals primarily with disputes between two parties, individual or organizations, that are not criminal in nature such as a contract dispute.  Cornell Farrow Healea, LLC has extensive experience in both litigating these disputes as well as mediating when appropriate.  If you have a Civil Litigation matter, contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss the merits of your case.

The office of Cornell Farrow Healea, LLC is located in Jefferson City, Missouri and serves clients in the following communities:  Jefferson City, Fulton, Lake Ozark, Osage Beach, Columbia, Cole County, Callaway County, and Boone County